How do you bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be?
What are the core issues that are standing in the way of achieving that ideal future state?
Can you connect these two states on your own?
Do you have the skills in-house that are required to get from ‘A’ to ‘B’?
The most important thing you need to know when working with consultants is that those consultants get ‘it’, and they actually care. That can’t happen without trust.
We will build that trust with you before anything else. It’s fundamental to the partnership that is the consultant relationship with business. We start by listening and asking some tough questions. In order for us to do the job you want us to do, we need a thorough understanding of the current conditions. That is the baseline from which any course correction, and where that correction needs to be applied, comes from.
What do we bring to your table?
The ‘Idea Team’ at The Solution consists of:
- MBA – Innovation Leadership
- MBA – Finance
- M.Sc – Statistics
- M.Sc – Information Technology
- B.Sc – Mathematics
- Six Sigma and Lean certifications
- Diploma – Graphic Arts
We have additional skills in:
- Operations Management, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Communications, Human Resources, Change Management, Generational Differences, Leadership, Facilitation.
Have a look at what some of our clients have said about how we do what we do here.
- 25 years in statistical analysis
- 20 years in marketing
- 10 years in database administration
- 10 years consulting
- 6 years facilitating training and development
The Solution is more than credentials. It’s also more than experience. It’s a way of thinking that challenges status quo. The most important question we ask is ‘why?’.
- Why is that happening?
- Why are things done the way they are?
- Why should people care about what you’re doing, or trying to do?